Filemail Cookies Policy
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files stored physically on the device which you use to browse Filemail website (be it a PC, tablet or mobile phone). Cookies created by Filemail can be accessed only by Filemail servers - no other service will have access to them, that's one of the basic security rules built into every browser.
What are cookies used for?
Cookies are used to store identifiers and other information which allows Filemail to work securely and reliably for you. With cookies we are able to provide mechanisms such as:
- authentication of users - once you log in, a cookie will allow us to keep you logged in during your browser session.
- localization - cookies are one way of setting the language in which Filemail website is displayed.
- site features and services - some features settings are remembered in cookies - you make your choice once and we won't ask for it again.
Third party cookies
- Google - for analytical purposes and for the "Contact import" feature
- Intercom - for analytical purposes and in order to provide support chat experience built into most of Filemail web pages
- Facebook - for analytical purposes
Your control over cookies
Basically Filemail is not able to run without cookies, most of our features require them. When you visit Filemail website and start using it, you grant your consent for storing cookies on your device. If you don't agree to store cookies or if you used Filemail in the past and want to opt out now - leave the website and then clear your browser cookies for filemail.com domain. In addition your browser or device may offer settings that allow you to choose whether browser cookies are stored in the first place. Please refer to your browser's manual or help documentation for more information about deleting and controlling cookie behavior in your browser.